Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Whole school Assembly

Today I had the most Exciting Assembly in my life. Because my and my friend Carla got the most imported badge in the school. The Leader badge, we were the first year sixes to get the Leader badge. When are homeroom teacher (Mcguinniety) called out our names for the badge . Me and Carla were shaking when we were going to the front of the hall. My most favorite part was getting the badge and hand shaking Mrs Mcguinniety. Here is a photo of me with my Leader badge. The first photo is me.





3 comments:

  1. Hey Emma Nirvana here,
    This is really exciting isn't it. I really like how you shared this with us. Do you like being a leader why or why not. Who come to see you when this happened. How do you feel after it.

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nirvana I now this is late and stuff but I thought I can still reply. I am really excited that I got my leader badge. I like being a leader because you now that people can trust you and stuff like that. My family come to see my like my sister her boyfriend, my mum,Dad thank you for asking.I feel really happy, I was nervous to go up and I was shaking because I don't really like going up the front.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Emma, I'm proud of you, Dad

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.