Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Adding Multiples of 100 up to 1 000

Yesterday in maths we did adding multiples of 100 up to 1 00 in my math class. I found it hard for some of the question because some of them were hard. I found it easy to make them into 1 000. Here are some of the question. 200 + 500 then had to put in answer  make it into a 1 000. If you have any question put them into a comment. Here is my photo of my working out. I really enjoy doing this activity because cause it made me try a little bit  and it was challenging a little bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.