Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Dream Destination

Today in cybersmart we did a thing called remove bg that is a thing that you can take a photo of you removing the background so you can be anywhere. We did it about are dream destination my destination is to be with a herd in the wild. If you don´t know what a herd is a herd is a wild horses in the wild. Sorry is my photo looks weird because I was in the sun but I didn´t feel like taking another photo. Here is my photo of me in my dream destination. If you have any question put them in a comment.


1 comment:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.