Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

What am I ?

Today In literacy we have been doing what I am song we had to write what it meant and would this get little children to think about what it means. I really enjoy doing this because it made me think about what it means. I found it hard to think if little kids would know if they knew what it meant. I found it easy to know what it meant. Then we had to write about a paragraph what it meant, then we had write a paragraph about us so here is my work.

This one is about a  paragraph
I will always be strong when I feel down, When someone said that you can’t reach your dreams I will do my best to get to my dreams.
Nothing is going to bring me down (never), nothing is going to bring me down (never)
I will always be strong when I feel down, When someone said that you can’t reach your dreams I will do my best to get to my dreams.
Nothing is going to bring me down (never), nothing is going to bring me down (never) 
If you are down, make sure that you always come back up and feel amazing,Be strong be happy and be thoughtful.

here is my one about me.
When I will always be strong when I feel down, When someone said that you can’t reach your dreams I will do my best to get to my dreams.
Nothing is going to bring me down (never), nothing is going to bring me down (never) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.