Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Broken rock paper scissors

This week in literacy we had to watch a video called Broken Rock Paper Scissors. We rewrote the story rock paper scissors from one of the 3 characters perspective Rock, Paper or Scissors I chose Paper. I chose Paper because I thought her part in the story was good and story would be good. I like how we got to choose what character we wanted. First we watched the video and chose our character, then we wrote the story and edited it last we published it. I found it easy to put my own bit in the story but I found it hard to get the writing down .Here is mine I hope you like it.



Broken  Rock Paper  Scissors 

I live in a forest filled with bright colors like the bright shining flowers and trees. One day I saw a rock falling down like an avalanche on the side of the hill. Then he stood up and looked at me but then we heard SNIP SNIP SNIP. He looked at me and raised his arm at me. He grabbed my arm but then his hand was starting to break in half, But paper beats rock

Then I went with rock we ran in the forest the branches was in our way so we smacked! smacked! until the branches broke. We come to an end. There was a mountain in front of us we both look at each other paper said what are we going to do?. Then some of my hair felled and then scissors picked it up and cut my hair in half.  

 I started to fly towards him with no regrets but then I got cut in half. Then I actually regretted flying towards him, Because of Scissors my life was in danger. Then I slowly close my eyes and heard nothing.

I woke up on a rock I look to the side of the rock ,but then I saw him just laying there unraveled. I saw his head so I picked up his head and started to cry my heart shattered. I couldn’t believe that he has left my life. 
The End

By Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.