Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

How to make a email to a teacher

Today in literacy we had to write a email to our teacher´s how to write a email properly with full stops, commas, speech marks And capital letters. We had to write it about what we are struggling in literacy here is what I wrote. I found it challenging to know what to write on the email. I found it easy put punctuation on it and put full stops and commas.
Comment down blow if you want to give me any feedback.

Hi Miss Williamson and Miss G. I really like Literacy that my favorite thing at school, The things I found challenging with literacy is sometimes the work can be too hard, but I try my best. The other things I find challenging is some things can be quite challenging for me. sincerely, Emma Small

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.